Forum

Welcome Guest 

Show/Hide Header

Welcome Guest, posting in this forum requires registration.

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Need Help
AliciaManz-
ano
Post Need Help
on: March 13, 2016, 14:36

Hello Moe, I’ve just started your Niche Research course. But I think I did not understand one think:

Why do you first choose your audience and later on, you choose a niche for that audience.

All my life as a marketer I have searched for a niche and then I look into in order to see what sort of people belong to that niche.

So, what’s first: Niche research or Audience research?

If Audience research, how do you know what audience has really profitable niches?
What tools do you use? I don’t actually know how to determine wheter an audience is valid or not.

Could you please help me?

What’s the minimun reasonable traffic? You put the e.g of >10.000 but after that you said that with less you can make money.

Could you give me some information about that?

Thanks in advance,
Sergio.

mmuise
Administrator
Post Re: Need Help
on: March 13, 2016, 19:09

Hi Sergio – that’s a great question. Here’s the short answer: choose a niche problem first, don’t start with the audience.

As an example, you might choose the niche problem “back pains”. Once you get into that niche (i.e. do niche research on forums, start a website, start getting traffic, etc.) you’ll learn who is the main target audience for that niche (for example, you might find that the main audience who has back pain problems is men over 50).

Then, once you understand who the audience is, you can figure out more offers to promote to them – in addition to back pain offers.

Regarding minimum reasonable traffic, there is no “definitive” number. It’s simply impossible to predict how profitable a niche will be – regardless of its size – because it depends on how you market to that niche. A niche of only 1,000 people could be profitable to one marketer but not profitable to another marketer – because the first marketer uses better tactics.

Hope that helps!

AliciaManz-
ano
on: March 14, 2016, 18:50

Understood.

Well, let me explain you my situation:

1) I am looking for a niche in the iOS app store.
2) I am NOT looking for a broad niche, I am looking for a sub-sub-niche or something like that.

In your course I learned that I had to select a broad niche, niche down (to more specifics niches) and then answer some ‘filter questions’ in order to determine the viability.

So, I don’t know how to select the main niche. The broad niche. The mother niche. Whatever you want to call it.

I don’t know how to select the main niche for my app so I can not niche down till I find a very targeted audience.

Could you PLEASE help me with this issue, I don’t really understand how to select a main niche for later on niching down.

Today, I tried and I selected the Jewish Niche (Pure random niche, the first thing that came into my mind) and I started created ‘branches’ like bible or jewish radio, Hanukkah etc…

But there were not enough traffic for any of them.

So HOW CAN I SELECT A MAIN NICHE? I am really desperate.

mmuise
Administrator
on: March 15, 2016, 13:32

Sergio. have you watched the video for Module 4 “How to Fill Your Problems Bucket”? In that module, and Module #5, I go through step-by-step how to find the problems in your niche.

If the “Jewish” market doesn’t have any niches with enough search volume, then you will have to find another market.

Have you watched the video for Module #3? After watching that video, you should have a list of niche audiences or niche problems that you would like to research. If you didn’t make a list after watching that video, I suggest that’s what you do first, before diving deeper.

Pages: [1]
Mingle Forum by cartpauj
Version: 1.0.28 ; Page loaded in: 0.016 seconds.