Forum

Welcome Guest 

Show/Hide Header

Welcome Guest, posting in this forum requires registration.

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: A website for each niche?
SandyLittl-
e
Post A website for each niche?
on: February 19, 2016, 22:55

I need to pick someone’s brain here…if I may!

If I am to setup numerous niche sites, will I have to continually add content to each of those sites? I would think that, if I had to continually add content, it would be a huge job to keep up with it all. Would these niche sites be just a sales page? Is it possible to set up, say, a 3 -4 page site and let it do it’s thing.

Also, do I have to set up auto-responder messages for each niche? What if I’m not interested in a list or…is that really unwise?

I hope I’m making sense here 😕

Hi everyone…
I have been dabbling in internet marketing for some time now and I have learn numerous skills. I hope to learn a lot more and share the knowledge that I do have.
I’m looking forward to getting to know you all. This should be fun.

mmuise
Administrator
Post Re: A website for each niche?
on: February 21, 2016, 00:32

Hi Sandy – great question. First of all, I don’t recommend numerous niche sites – it’s much better to focus your energy on one site that you can grow into an “authority” site. You want to have one site that will (over time) grow to hundreds of pages of content – not a bunch of little sites with 3 or 4 pages. Tiny niche sites could get organic traffic from Google 5 years ago, but Google doesn’t show tiny sites any love these days. They want to see a site with lots of content.

Regarding setting up a list, it’s absolutely essential in my opinion. Simply put, I wouldn’t have a business without a list and email marketing. The ability to continuously contact your readers via email is hugely important in building trust and ultimately making sales.

SandyLittl-
e
on: February 23, 2016, 17:06

Okay…I get it….Thanks Moe!

Hi everyone…
I have been dabbling in internet marketing for some time now and I have learn numerous skills. I hope to learn a lot more and share the knowledge that I do have.
I’m looking forward to getting to know you all. This should be fun.

mmuise
Administrator
on: February 24, 2016, 15:08

My pleasure!

Pages: [1]
Mingle Forum by cartpauj
Version: 1.0.28 ; Page loaded in: 0.015 seconds.