Forum

Welcome Guest 

Show/Hide Header

Welcome Guest, posting in this forum requires registration.

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Hello Im Al
albertsilv-
a
Post Hello Im Al
on: December 31, 2015, 06:18

Hello, I’m Al and I’m an entrepreneur. I was born and raised in Southern California but now reside in Utah. I’ve had a brick and mortar business and online businesses. My background is all over the place. I’ve been an expert in machining automotive racing products, engine building, CAD/CAM programming and aerospace manufacturing, I’m currently in jet engine manufacturing, mostly on the manufacturing end producing high precision parts. I’ve had some success selling online and I really enjoyed it. I also recently opened a new online skincare store. I love to build things. I have to know how things work in order to be the best at it. My goal is to learn how to consistently find a niche, how to do the market research required to find these niches. I want to be an expert at keyword research. I love online marketing and I think I would be great at market research.

I have a hard time working for others. Don’t get me wrong, I’m a very good employee, but I’ve had a taste of working for myself and I would much prefer that than working for someone else. I’ve been fascinated by online marketing and the income generated for years. I’ve tried many avenues but I either didn’t have time need to see it through or didn’t know what to do next. You see my problem is that I think like an engineer. In my head things have to work a certain way in a certain order. Like, you start here and end up here; but trying to figure all this marketing stuff out without a mentor is next to impossible. Moe, you seem like the guy to get me where I want to go.

mmuise
Administrator
Post Re: Hello Im Al
on: December 31, 2015, 22:41

Hi Al – welcome to the course! You have an impressive background – I think if you apply the systems knowledge you’ve picked up in manufacturing you’ll do well (with persistence and willingness to learn along the way, of course).

Skincare is an interesting niche. I suggest you watch the modules on niche research to learn how to research that specific niche. Then ask any questions you have here.

Pages: [1]
Mingle Forum by cartpauj
Version: 1.0.28 ; Page loaded in: 0.009 seconds.