Forum

Welcome Guest 

Show/Hide Header

Welcome Guest, posting in this forum requires registration.

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: I need your comments
PHAMVAN
Post I need your comments
on: May 21, 2015, 07:40

Hi Moe,
After following your videos (from1- 5) I want to choose two niches as migrain and back pain.
Migrain forums and blogs are not many, but google kw planner shows the volumes are high (above 20k). I also find at amazon books and clickbank books written about mirgrain.
Back pain is a huge nich and I will want to nich down further.
Before I will go further for key words research, I want to hear your comments about those niches.
Regards
Dzung

mmuise
Administrator
Post Re: I need your comments
on: May 21, 2015, 12:15

Hi Dzung – the problem with the migraine niche is that there will be a lot of people looking for immediate relief for their headache. So they will be looking for articles with free info on solving their migraine right away. It is difficult to make money from those people.

I think you should choose the back pain niche. As you say, that’s a huge niche, and there are lots of people paying good money to solve their back pain problems.

I’ve promoted one back pain Clickbank product as an affiliate. It’s called “Lose the Back Pain”. I recommend you check it out. Go to the Clickbank Marketplace and search for “lose the back pain”. That’s the product I’ve made money from. It has a low gravity, but the owner has been in business for years, and he sells a lot of his own products.

PHAMVAN
on: May 23, 2015, 00:43

Hi Moe,
About Long tail Pro. I don’t want to use it. I want to use word tracker.
Could you tell how to determine KW competitiveness by WordTraker?

Another question is that I will choose the back pain nich.
I want a free ebook as lead magnet but I found that a lot of PDF reports of back pain on google search engine.
Could you tell me Ebook as lead magnet is good or not? What is your suggestion?

Regards
Dzung

mmuise
Administrator
on: May 24, 2015, 03:04

Hi Dzung – I don’t think Wordtracker is able to determine KW competitiveness. As far as I know, it is only a keyword research tool.

An ebook is an excellent lead magnet. It doesn’t matter if there are a lot of PDF reports on back pain already – use the information you have obtained from your niche research to come up with ideas for an ebook for your own site.

The ebook should be short (e.g. 10-20 pages), and answer several questions that you found people are asking about back pain. An example could be “10 Little-Known Exercises You Can Do In The Morning to Reduce Back Pain”. Or something like that – it all depends on what you found during your niche research.

Pages: [1]
Mingle Forum by cartpauj
Version: 1.0.28 ; Page loaded in: 0.021 seconds.