Forum

Welcome Guest 

Show/Hide Header

Welcome Guest, posting in this forum requires registration.

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Hello to All
JohnJ.
Post Hello to All
on: May 3, 2015, 17:55

Hi,

My name is John Buckley, and I’m basically a “babe in the woods” when it comes to IM. Although I’ve got lots of research/analysis experience in both public & private sectors, I’ve never attempted anything online.

I’ve been fascinated with the concept of serving micro-niches via the Internet for a while now, but haven’t been able to come up with any ideas that seemed compelling or made sense. What I realized after finding Moe’s site was that I’d be alot better off following a proven process to identifying promising niches rather than trying to take shots in the dark on my own. In addition, Moe is one of the very few folks who came across online as knowledgeable, sincere and trustworthy (not to mention the only person I ever heard of who figured out a way to monetize goats with an Internet connection!).

So, I’m here to 1) learn as much as I can; 2) improve my chances of picking the right spots; and 3) learn how to take sound action in implementing a successful IM business.

As far as “power skills” go, I’m not sure what I have that might benefit the forum. I have a good deal of small business start-up experience in the bricks-and-mortar world, and have had both successful and failed businesses——if any of that stuff is of interest, I’d be happy to share what I’ve learned from those experiences.

I’m very happy to be here, eager to learn, and excited about being able to build a successful IM business over time.

Best Regards,

John

mmuise
Administrator
Post Re: Hello to All
on: May 4, 2015, 03:02

John, I love this quote: “…the only person I ever heard of who figured out a way to monetize goats with an Internet connection!”

First time I’ve heard someone use the term “monetize goats” – classic!

Glad to have you in the course. It sounds like you have a solid foundation of real-life experience to build on. If you have any questions about the course material, please do ask here in the forum!

WayneOlson
Post Re: Hello to All
on: May 4, 2015, 23:17

Greetings John, and welcome as well~~~~I am learning internet marketing from the ground up too and finding Moe and his Niche Sherpa site a wonderful place. Getting personal comments and help from him here in the forum is somewhat of a one of a kind thing. And we’re all here to learn and help each other.

Pages: [1]
Mingle Forum by cartpauj
Version: 1.0.28 ; Page loaded in: 0.013 seconds.