Forum

Welcome Guest 

Show/Hide Header

Welcome Guest, posting in this forum requires registration.

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Hey Guys, Tarik here!
TarikBenje-
lloun
Post Hey Guys, Tarik here!
on: March 26, 2015, 11:06

Hey there,

Glad to be a member of the community and look forward to learn as much as i can about niche research…

I’ve been in the IM space for a while now (2 years i think) and have tried different things including kindle publishing and affiliate marketing, and if there is something i have learned from this: is the importance of being in the right niche from the get go!!

For this reason, i decided to give this course a try, and look forward for your help Moe to find a profitable niche to start with 🙂

Thanks,

Tarik

mmuise
Administrator
Post Re: Hey Guys, Tarik here!
on: March 26, 2015, 13:27

Welcome, Tarik! I’m confident you’ll get a lot out of the video modules. If you have any questions, ask here in the forum. Good luck!

TarikBenje-
lloun
on: March 27, 2015, 13:26

Thanks Moe!

Just finished the first homework on identifying my interests by answering the questionnaire and asking friends and family…the results are very interesting especially with the words: Money, lifestyle, Internet, Travel, Clothing, Tennis, with Money being the most frequent answer i got from the survey…

I know that these keywords are very competitive and would definitely like to go for one of these or a mix of some like:
– make money while traveling
– make money online and live the internet lifestyle
– how to make your dream trip with the lowest budget
…etc

So my question is: if we take for example Money as the main keyword and would like to find an audience and a hungry a micro niche of desperate buyers related to this keyword, how would you start?

Thanks,

Tarik

mmuise
Administrator
on: March 29, 2015, 03:24

Hi Tarik – have you watched videos 3-6? Those videos answer your question in detail.

TarikBenje-
lloun
on: March 29, 2015, 22:08

Hi Moe,

Yes, I did yesterday! I will study the whole process even further and get back to you soon.

Thanks for your feedback.

Tarik

mmuise
Administrator
on: March 30, 2015, 00:09

Sounds good, Tarik.

Pages: [1]
Mingle Forum by cartpauj
Version: 1.0.28 ; Page loaded in: 0.013 seconds.