Forum

Welcome Guest 

Show/Hide Header

Welcome Guest, posting in this forum requires registration.

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Greeting from Thailand
TaweewatPu-
vorawong
Post Greeting from Thailand
on: February 21, 2015, 17:09

Hi There!

I am Taweewat from Thailand. I just made decision to give this course a try to learn how to find profitable niche. I think the most important thing in the very first step of successful online business is to be able to tap into the most pressing problem that the audience is facing and trying to find the solutions.

I believe Niche Sherpa can help me to find the right niche for my IM journey.

To succeed in business, online or offline, you need to spend time and work hard with persistency. And you need a guide to give you advice along the way as you go until you reach the goal.

I am new to IM and I love to contribute whatever I can help you guys to succeed altogether.

Nice to hear from you 🙂

-Taweewat P.

mmuise
Administrator
Post Re: Greeting from Thailand
on: February 22, 2015, 06:26

Welcome, Taweewat!

You summed it up well: “I think the most important thing in the very first step of successful online business is to be able to tap into the most pressing problem that the audience is facing and trying to find the solutions.”

TaweewatPu-
vorawong
on: February 22, 2015, 14:12

Thanks, Moe. That’s what I got into it from reading your free e-book called “Finding a Niche: It Doesn’t Have To Be A Bitch”.

By answering 8 questions in Module #2 of Niche Sherpa video course, I think things become clearer then before. I find myself interesting in online marketing. I read Ryan Deiss’ s blog, Clayton Makepeace’s blog, be a member of Digital Marketer Lab (DM Lab), buying PLR about copywriting course.

I’d like to see how my conversion result will be after putting sales copy with a series of email follow up and advertising media. I love to imagine myself working on my project trying to tweak here and there in order to improve conversion rate. All in all, I will be highly appreciated if the customer is happy to see him or her solving the problem by applying what I teach in my product or service online.

Most of the time, I often get absessed about marketing, especially copywriting and the art of persuasion and being able to influence people.

Anyway, that’s the beginning. I need to dig deeper into Niche Sherpa course until I get the winner.

Let me see….

mmuise
Administrator
on: February 23, 2015, 01:59

Sounds good, Taweewat. Keep this in mind, though: if you want to get into the “online marketing” niche, you’ll have to narrow your focus to a micro niche. In other words, don’t start a blog/website on the general topic of “online marketing” – focus on a more narrow micro niche, like “how to make money with a blog for Thais” (just an example!)

TaweewatPu-
vorawong
on: February 23, 2015, 02:13

How do think about online course for the beginner on the followings?

– How to write an effective email copy that converts
– Basic copywriting course for IM newbie

I would target to the audience who is interested in starting an online business and has little to no experience to online marketing.

Is that enough for a micro niche?

Appreciate your comment!

mmuise
Administrator
on: February 23, 2015, 08:14

I think those are good topics to start with, Taweewat, but you’ll have to do the niche research to determine exactly what the needs are in those niches.

That’s what the Niche Sherpa course is all about! I suggest you go through modules 5 and 6 to learn how to do the niche research.

TaweewatPu-
vorawong
on: February 23, 2015, 15:49

Thanks, Moe, for helpful suggestion. I expect to see how Niche Sherpa can really help me find the winning niche. I think I would spend as much time as possible to niche finding. This is critical step to start a successful online business. I will start module 3 tonight. Until then….

mmuise
Administrator
on: February 24, 2015, 03:45

You’re right, Taweewat – choosing the right niche is absolutely critical!

Pages: [1]
Mingle Forum by cartpauj
Version: 1.0.28 ; Page loaded in: 0.014 seconds.