Forum

Welcome Guest 

Show/Hide Header

Welcome Guest, posting in this forum requires registration.

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Potential niche???
EricaHill
Post Potential niche???
on: January 13, 2015, 02:08

Do I need to maybe narrow the adrenal fatigue niche by narrowing in on the problems that this group may have?

mmuise
Administrator
Post Re: Potential niche???
on: January 13, 2015, 02:49

Hi Erica – you definitely need to narrow in on the problems that this group has. The video and PDF in Module #4 (How to Fill Your Problems Bucket) has the steps to do that.

I just did a quick search for “adrenal fatigue” using the Google Keyword Planner, and there are more than 50,000 searches per month related to this condition, including searches for treatments related to diet, supplements, and “natural” cures. So lots of opportunity! Follow the steps in Module 4 to find out exactly what people are looking for in this niche.

EricaHill
on: January 13, 2015, 16:00

Thanks, Moe!
You’re awesome!

mmuise
Administrator
on: January 14, 2015, 02:25

My pleasure, Erica! If you have any questions while you’re going through the module, feel free to post them here.

SatellaDev-
eaux
on: January 17, 2015, 05:51

hi Moe, I have a question, rather I want to be sure I understand. If I have a Global ranking of 6,534 and a USA ranking of 3,068 that’s what I am looking for in a niche market to serve? should I look for Global ranking 65,445 and USA ranking 15,654 ? I think you said anything under one hundered thousand is good, the closer to 1 is even better? Please clarfiy. Satella

mmuise
Administrator
on: January 17, 2015, 14:09

Hi Satella – do you mean global *search volume* or USA *search volume*? If yes, the rule of thumb I use is at least 10,000 monthly global searches.

If you’re talking about organic search engine competition, that’s a different story.

Can you clarify?

anthonyver-
ner
on: December 6, 2016, 22:26

is the 10k goal for just the main keyword or a combination of the top kw’s?

Pages: [1]
Mingle Forum by cartpauj
Version: 1.0.28 ; Page loaded in: 0.029 seconds.