Forum

Welcome Guest 

Show/Hide Header

Welcome Guest, posting in this forum requires registration.

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Questions on Homework -Zeroing on High pot problems
MANNAJIRAO
Post Questions on Homework -Zeroing on High pot problems
on: October 22, 2014, 06:35

Hi Group,

This is SRINI here……so far the course understanding has been wonderful and has given broader perspective on the niche research.

I’m glad I chose to subscribe here……

I have few questions on the homework topic “High potential problems”, below are my queries and would be glad any of you or MOE can respond and clarify it.

1. Niche is Large (Enough) and Stable?
One of my Niche problems has good search volume on google (upto 600k searches / month) but on google trends, the trend it is not consistent it is dying down. So is it okay to pursue that niche.? Plz clarify

2. It Will Be Easy (Enough) to Get Traffic in the Niche?
I’m unable to understand how to know the whether it is easy to get traffic? what is the indicator to find out? Plz clarify

3. There is Not Too Much Competition in the Niche?
There are products on Amazon, ebay but no relevant product on clickbank, so because it has products should I conclude that there is too much competition?
How do I know whether there is less / more competition, what is the measure?

4. There is a Unique Position I Can Take in the Niche?
I saw the TIDE example, but still unable to figure out what the uniqueness is all about?
Please give some more examples / casestudies wherein people have made their unique position?
Please clarify

Final Question….
5. The Niche Can Sustain Me (Financially)?
I haven’t figured out on what could be the possible product cost, so difficult to answer.
Any clue how to go about on the pricing so as to analyse the sustainability of the product?

Please clarify on the above

Srini

MoeMuise
Post Re: Questions on Homework -Zeroing on High pot problems
on: October 22, 2014, 13:50

Hi Srini,

Great questions. Let me take them one-by-one:

1. 600k searches per month is HUGE. Keep in mind that the Google Keyword Tool now shows only “exact match” volume for each keyword – which means if the Keyword Tool is showing 600k searches per month, 600k people are typing in those exact keywords into the Google search engine. So there are probably many more related keywords.

Even if Google Trends is showing a downward trend, with so many searches per month, a downward trend is not a problem.

2. “Easy to get traffic” simply means: are there enough keywords that you can try to get organic traffic for, or advertise on? In your case, there seems to be more than enough keywords.

3. If there are products on Amazon and ebay that’s a good indicator. No need to have a product on Clickbankj.

4. Unique position means: can you turn an existing product into a different format (e.g. make an ebook into a membership site or video series)? Can you “mash” two trends together (e.g. yoga for dogs)?

5. What is the first product you’re thinking about creating in the niche – an ebook? A membership site? An online video series? Audio interviews? A combination?

Hope that helps,

Moe

MANNAJIRAO
on: October 23, 2014, 07:55

Hi Moe,

Appreciate your support and a quick reply.

It helps.

Srini

MANNAJIRAO
on: October 24, 2014, 14:27

Hi Moe,

In Module 6 video, somewhere u have mentioned that you have the list of all DUMMIES BOOKs; i’m somehow unable to locate the link.

Hence could you please share the link containing the complete list of DUMMIES BOOKs.

SRINI

MoeMuise
on: October 25, 2014, 04:04

Hi Srini – that document is in the Bonuses section of this site. Just click “Step-by-Step PDFs” in the menu at the top of this page and you’ll see the “Proven Niches” report. That report lists all of the Dummies books, organized by niche.

Enjoy!

MANNAJIRAO
on: October 25, 2014, 15:02

Hi Moe,

Thx, its helpful.

Srini

Pages: [1]
Mingle Forum by cartpauj
Version: 1.0.28 ; Page loaded in: 0.018 seconds.