Forum

Welcome Guest 

Show/Hide Header

Welcome Guest, posting in this forum requires registration.

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: My affiliate page on ClickBank
Alwyn
Pro
Post My affiliate page on ClickBank
on: May 23, 2012, 23:14

Hey Moe,

I now have 2 sales of my eBook. Do you think now is a good time to get others on ClickBank selling my eBook too? Or should I wait a bit longer before I jump into this? And when an affiliate sells one of my products do I get their name and email to put on my list or does he?

Thanks, Alwyn

mmuise
Administrator
Post Re: My affiliate page on ClickBank
on: May 24, 2012, 17:47

Hi Alwyn – I would wait until you have some more sales (how many exactlly, I’m not sure. At what point will you feel comfortable promoting your ebook to affiliates?)

People who want to become affiliates for your product have to sign up themselves through Clickbank – you don’t have to do anything. You can lread CB’s own tips for attracting affiliates here:

http://www.clickbank.com/help/vendor-help/vendor-guides/attract-more-affiliates/

Moe

Alwyn
Pro
on: May 24, 2012, 22:01

Hi Moe-kins,

OK, I will wait a bit.

What I meant about getting “their name and email to put on my list” was, when someone buys my product through one of my affiliates do I get access to this customer’s name and email so that I can expand my list?

Thanks for the link and I will take a look.

Alwyn

mmuise
Administrator
on: May 25, 2012, 16:37

Yes, you can get the customer’s name and email through your Clickbank account – but you’ll have to manually pull that data out. There’s probably a script that can pull that data into your email host account automatically, but I’m not aware of one.

Moe

Alwyn
Pro
on: May 25, 2012, 17:39

OK, gotcha, thanks.

Alwyn “The Money Is In The List” Smith

Pages: [1]
Mingle Forum by cartpauj
Version: 1.0.28 ; Page loaded in: 0.01 seconds.