Forum

Welcome Guest 

Show/Hide Header

Welcome Guest, posting in this forum requires registration.

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: How to get traffic to health site for non-expert?
Alwyn
Pro
Post How to get traffic to health site for non-expert?
on: May 14, 2012, 02:56

Evening Moe,

Since you don’t use guest posting to build traffic for your health websites what methods do you use and recommend for me?

I have heard you mention adding more content to the website and link building to build SEO traffic but are there any others that work well that I should focus on?

And of all the methods how would you rank them in terms of importance for me to start implementing?

Thanks, Alwyn-er

mmuise
Administrator
Post Re: How to get traffic to health site for non-expert?
on: May 15, 2012, 13:09

Hi Alwyn,

I’m pretty sure I’ve covered this in another post, but here are the top methods I personally use to drive traffic:

(1) Paid traffic (on Bing)
(2) SEO (my team builds links to my sites)

I’m also working on social media (not much traffic yet, but I’m working on building a following on Twitter)

Moe

Alwyn
Pro
on: May 15, 2012, 18:25

Morning Moe,

OK, I see. I thought you might have something else up your sleeve. I have been looking at guest posting and I think I might try it. I can’t think of anything else to try besides PPC which I am in the process of figuring out. And SEO must wait until I have determined that I can sell my eBook in this niche.

Always a big thanks, Alwyn In The Works

mmuise
Administrator
on: May 17, 2012, 16:26

Hi Alwyn – in my experience PPC is well worth figuring out – because you can get literally millions of visitors a DAY to your site if you’re willing to pay for them. Bottom line: you have a LOT more control over your traffic with PPC than with SEO or social media.

Of course, you first need a product that satisfies a need and converts (i.e. makes sales).

Moe

Alwyn
Pro
on: May 18, 2012, 02:12

Yes, I am working on PPC – plz see other post.

The Alwyn

Pages: [1]
Mingle Forum by cartpauj
Version: 1.0.28 ; Page loaded in: 0.02 seconds.